I have contribute 3 installed on my computer at home so I can administer my
school's website. I have windows vista installed and it was great yesterday for
about 2 hours. Then I got a message saying contribute could not connect
because the server is down or not accepting connections. The same has happened
today. I read on another post that its not compatible with windows vista but
it was fine yesterday. I can't remove the connection and try again because I
have drafts on there. Any ideas? If you do, could you give the idiots'
version as I don't understand all the technical stuff
Thanks hopefully