Hi. I recently reinstalled my system software on my iBook G3, and I've been
trying to install the latest Flash Player for Safari 1.3.2 running on OS
10.3.9. Non Intel. I have tried downloading and installing quite a few times.
But no plug in is showing up in my Installed Plug In window, and it's
definitely not installed. I tried running the uninstaller and reinstalling but
I'm getting nowhere. Can anyone help? Is there something missing from my system
that I might have missed when doing a reinstall of my OS a few days ago?