Follow these steps:
1. Uninstall your current CF installation
2. Make sure that you can access WAMP 5 Admin links
3. Re-install CF using it's built-in webserver
4. Once you've completed installation of CF, run the webserver configuration
tool. This will create the connector from CF to Apache.
5. copy CFusionMX7/wwwroot/CFIDE to Apache/htdocs/ (please adjust your apache
and CF directory accordingly).
6. Request CFAdmin via [url]http://127.0.0.1/CFIDE/Administrator/[/url]
The whole idea is to make sure Wamp5 and CFMX7 running independently, then
connecting them together via webserver configuration tool