I downloaded and installed the trial versions of Contribute and Dreamweaver
CS3. Both have expired now, and I can't uninstall either. When I start the
removal process in windows, I get a screen where I need to select Contribute,
but I cannot select it. I wonder if I first need to deactivate it, but I can't
get to that part of the program now that the trial period has expired. I
contacted Adobe tech support, and they say they won't provide any support for
trial versions -- not even helping me get their damn software off of my
computer. Any ideas???