Please, someone helps me to really ELIMINATE flash player from my computer. It
is crashing many sessions several times, and I want to uninstall it completely.

The software uninstall_flash_player.exe NEVER concludes: it stops on "38%
complete" and stays forever... Needs manual termination... I uninstalled
completely the Firefox browser, and when I installed the new version (2.0) the
flash prayer was there, eventhough I eliminated the traces in directories...
Does someone know how to uninstall this thing? Should I eliminate it from
register in my WinXP?