I have a Intel based Mac that was running Flash Player 8 for my browsers,
Safari, FireFox and IE. Things were going just dandy until I came across a site
that needed Flash Player 9 in order to view. So I go to the Macromedia download
center to get the latest version of Flash Player 9 and install the Intel based
Mac version. Unfortunately, not only can I not see the Flash test page on
Macromedia's site but now I can see any Flash website at all in all 3 browsers.
I get a Quicktime Logo with a question mark over it. I went through every step
on Macromedia's Flash Player Troubleshooting list and no luck. Would anyone
happen to know how to fix this?

Thanks very much!