Have Windows 2000 small business server and small (10 computer) LAN. I can
share printers attached to Windows 98 computers, but cannot share printer on
either of my 3 Windows XP Pro computers. I click on Entire Network, then
the domain UWMUSK, then the computer RECEPT and get the error message
"RECEPT is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network
resourse. Contact the administrator.... There are currently no logon servers
available."
I have checked that ICF is disabled on the LAN connection. I have File and
Print shareing for Microsoft networks installed. How do I make sure NETBIOS
is enabled? Is there something else I should check?