The following error is displayed in the Terminal Services Manager on our
domain controller (DC-01) when trying to connect to Terminal Services on
another server (TS-01).

"You could not be authenticated on this server"

This occurred when we upgraded the Terminal Server from Windows 2000 Server
to Windows Server 2003 on TS-01. Interestingly I'm able to map and access
TS-01's drives.

Another symptom is that Veritas Backup Exec "cannot authenticate" to the
TS-01 in order to backup the registry (Shadow Copy).

Before the upgrade we could always access TS-01 via Terminal Services
Manager and backup it's registry with Veritas BE. Any idea what could be
wrong and how to fix this problem?

Thanks - Steve Snure