I've encountered many problems upgrading my Win2K Server to Windows 2003
Server, not the least of which involve IIS 6.0 and ASP (classic) support.

For example...
I'm getting Event ID 2236: The server failed to load application
'/LM/W3SVC/87257621/Root'. The error was 'Could not read key from registry'.
Application Log entries whenever certain ASP code is executed. These are
ASP pages that ran fine for years under Win2K/IIS 5.0.

I can do Response.Write without a problem, but something as simple as
Request.QueryString("IsActive") yields the above event and a nasty error
'8002801d'.

Has anybody encountered this kind of difficulty with ASP on IIS 6.0? Does
anybody have a clue as to how to correct this behavior?