I have a new 12" Powerbook and a 500Mhz 15" Tibook networked via a
brand new Airport Extreme base station. The networking works fine, can
surf the net etc. Everything has the latest software. I have spent 3
days (over 3 hours) on the phone with Apple (UK).
a) Rendezvous does not see my new Epson C82 printer, which works fine
over USB. b) If I do try to print over airport, it says it cannot
communicate with the
printer, which of course relates to a). I have tried different airport
channels, restarted, downloaded latest drivers for Macs, Airport and
Epson. done it all! What is wrong?
Please reply to 'google AT owonder
DOT com'. Many thanks!