Professional Web Applications Themes

Cannot select any options in the security settings. - Macromedia Flash Player

Hi, I am having a problem with Adobe Flash player 9 that it seems no one has ever had per google anyways. Flashplayer works in every way perfectly except when I try to select the allow button for the mic or cam. I cannot click any of the bullets or check boxs in the security settings dialog box. It comes up, I can select the tabs, but will not let me select any bullets or slide any of the sliders etc. When someone asks for permission to access my mic or cam an allow or deny window comes up. I ...

  1. #1

    Default Cannot select any options in the security settings.

    Hi, I am having a problem with Adobe Flash player 9 that it seems no one has
    ever had per google anyways. Flashplayer works in every way perfectly except
    when I try to select the allow button for the mic or cam. I cannot click any
    of the bullets or check boxs in the security settings dialog box. It comes up,
    I can select the tabs, but will not let me select any bullets or slide any of
    the sliders etc. When someone asks for permission to access my mic or cam an
    allow or deny window comes up. I click allow and the button depresses with a
    click, but nothing happens and dialog box still stays up. Same if I click deny.
    This problem is inclusive for IE and Firefox, both have same issue. Ok now for
    the technical information:

    Sony Vaio Model PCG-384L
    Windows Vista Home Premium completely updated
    Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12 (which I use mostly)
    Internet Explorer 7.0.6000.16609
    Adobe Flash Player Win 9.0.115.0

    If anyone could please help. I have tried everything. Looked in every forum,
    etc. I am going to this forum first before I try adobe tech support. But I
    doubt they will have an answer.

    I appreciate any and all help in resolving this issue.

    David

    djfordz Guest

  2. #2

    Hey

    My Name is Jamie, not that it matters, but I'm new on the forum-thing.

    Can't find a solution to your problem, but I am looking for the same answer!

    So if anyone's out there (this is like Will Smith - I Am Legend....) please
    help us out!

    Thanx! J.

    TheJameZ Guest

  3. #3

    Hi, I have the same problem. I have a new Vista Dell laptop and haven't been
    able to find a solution. What's wierd is I tried to have Dell help me and when
    they control my computer over the internet, the buttons and access works, but
    as soon as they log off, it stops working again.???

    Still looking for a solution . . .

    Stan

    stan171 Guest

  4. #4

    Hello! I am looking for an answer to the very same question. I've tried several
    different browsers and it's always the exact same as you described. I'm posting
    in hope that someone will realize that quite a few people have this problem,
    and maybe a solution will be found quicker.

    peri62 Guest