Professional Web Applications Themes

cant download flash player why?? - Macromedia Flash Player

i had adobe flash player and like a dumb fudge i uninstalled it thinking i will never use it....now i want it and it wont let me download it...i have norton 360 i dont know if that is blocking it or what....im not the smartest guy when it comes to computers....so im pretty clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff.....but can someone please give me complete steps from start to finish...that would be greatly appreciated...

  1. #1

    Default cant download flash player why??

    i had adobe flash player and like a dumb fudge i uninstalled it thinking i will
    never use it....now i want it and it wont let me download it...i have norton
    360 i dont know if that is blocking it or what....im not the smartest guy when
    it comes to computers....so im pretty clueless when it comes to this kind of
    stuff.....but can someone please give me complete steps from start to
    finish...that would be greatly appreciated

    rigogpuserrano Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: cant download flash player why??

    [q]Originally posted by: rigogpuserrano
    i had adobe flash player and like a dumb fudge i uninstalled it thinking i
    will never use it....now i want it and it wont let me download it...i have
    norton 360 i dont know if that is blocking it or what....im not the smartest
    guy when it comes to computers....so im pretty clueless when it comes to this
    kind of stuff.....but can someone please give me complete steps from start to
    finish...that would be greatly appreciated[/q]

    Hi

    If you use firewall - it probably may restrict this... try to turn it off or
    change settings...

    Here is an url for Flash Player download
    http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.ex

    I works perfectly for me....

    Good luck!

    http://www.iksanika.com/services/internet_intranet/flash_flex_multimedia.html

    nevalex Guest

  3. #3

    it is blocked it says you must unblock this publisher to run software...i went to interenet setting and on the high levels i lowered some and it still dont work...how do i fix this?
    rigogpuserrano Guest

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Please download the executable installer from here:

    http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166

    It?s about ? ways down the page. Let us know if that works for you?

    Important Note: These online forums are for user-to-user discussions of Adobe
    products, and are not an official customer support channel for Adobe. If you
    require direct assistance, or prefer to contact Adobe support staff directly,
    please contact Adobe support.

    Darren Guest

  6. #6

    [q]Originally posted by: Darren McNally - Adobe
    Please download the executable installer from here:

    http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166

    It?s about ? ways down the page. Let us know if that works for you?

    Important Note: These online forums are for user-to-user discussions of Adobe
    products, and are not an official customer support channel for Adobe. If you
    require direct assistance, or prefer to contact Adobe support staff directly,
    please contact Adobe support.
    [/q]

    well have not tried whether this would work or not... else why don't you try
    disabling the anti-virus and then install it.. i hope it should work absolutely
    fine.. I remember sometime I was stuck in some same kind of problem.. and for
    me it worked perfectly.....

    Do let us know for sure.. what happened.. whether you solved the problem or
    not.. also you can go for what abobe staff is saying..they are quite
    experienced persons :)

    Regards

    Nikhil Jain
    http://www.bodybuilding4u.com/weight-lifting.htm |
    http://www.creatine-monohydrate.org | http://www.thebeautytips.com

    Nikhil Guest

  7. #7

    try restarting your browser, or use another browser > firefox, opera

    try reconnecting your internet

    :light; http://www.toolbe.com :heart; http://blogono.com :music;
    http://www.rockmyspace.info :clock; http://www.hostingtops.com

    blogono Guest

  8. #8

    i tried to download the executable installer and its still says the same thing
    must unblock publisher to run software....nikhil how do i disable the
    virus.....might need to contact adobe support directly how do i do that??

    rigogpuserrano Guest

  9. #9

    [q]Originally posted by: rigogpuserrano
    i tried to download the executable installer and its still says the same thing
    must unblock publisher to run software....nikhil how do i disable the
    virus.....might need to contact adobe support directly how do i do that??[/q]

    What software is blocking the installer, is it Norton, McAfee, ZoneAlarm?

    You can contact Adobe Support here:

    http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

    Darren Guest

  10. #10

    i have norton 360
    rigogpuserrano Guest

  11. #11

    Can you confirm that this block is coming from Norton 360?

    If it is, open Norton and check to see if you can ?Enable? Flash Player if it is blocked?

    Darren Guest

  12. #12

    its not norton i turned off the firewall and still didnt let me
    rigogpuserrano Guest

  13. #13

    if i call the hotline # it has to be registered products?
    rigogpuserrano Guest