Hi,

I am currently running WAS 4.0.4 with DB2 7.2 fp 7. I have 2 db2
instances with my DB2. I've noticed that after my server goes down and
I reboot and restart all the applications, my WAS datasource no longer
is able to connect to databases owned by my second db2 instance. I
have to uncatalog my database from the node and then recatalog it
again in order for WAS to be able to connect to it. It is a local
database, but I have a remote instance cataloged as an alias to the
local database (in the "loopback" fashion which I read somewhere was
supposed to be done in order to solve some other problems with WAS).
Is there any way to solve this problem so that I don't have to
recatalog my database everytime i reboot?

Thanks,
Melba