Hi,

I am at college and the assignment we have at the moment is to make a cd
cover. My tutor showed me how to make the outlines for the size of the
cover but I can't remember all of what he did. As we are on Easter hols I
can't ask him and I wanted to do some work before going back to college.
Here's what I remember so far:

Open a new doent, A4 size. Turn on rulers. check smart guides (I think).
click rectangle tool, enter dimensions, bring down guides from ruler onto
each side of box shape, delete box shape when finished.

Does anyone know what I am getting at here, can you help with any of the
bits I have missed out or am doing wrong........thanks in advance

Michelle