Link to an external stylesheet (using DW's CSS editor), or embed a
stylesheet in your code (between <head> and </head>) with the following
style in it (embedded shown for cut-n-paste convenience) (assuming you want
zero margins) -

<!--
body { margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left:
0px; padding:0px; }
-->

you could also try

body { margin : 0px 0px 0px 0px; padding:0px; }

or

body { margin : 0px; padding:0px; }

as a shorthand method.

This will take care of the margins in IE4+ and NN6/7. To take care of NN4x,
you will need to use MODIFY | Page Properties... and set the two right hand
margin fields (marginwidth and marginheight) to 0.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575