We have the following environment:
CF 6.1 with JRUN installed.
MS COM object that takes encryption/decryption requests.
CF web app that reads encrypted values from an Oracle database.
Puts the encrypted or decrypted string in the COM object property
Invokes the encrypt or decrypt method
gets the encrypted or decrypted string from the COM object property.

We are having problems with certain characters in the encrypted strings passed
to the COM object.

IE: An encrypted string of (asc values): 2,231,145,185,182,237 is actually
getting to the COM process as 2,231,63,185,182,237.

For some reason the asc value of 145 is getting changed to 63.

Any suggestions????? There is a hole in the wall where I've been beating my

Thanks,
Steve