Hi !

I have an ISAPI instalation of PHP over IIS5 server
on Windows 2000. Everything works fine but as I am
under website development I would like to keep
PHP error messages turned on - for my development
purpose. Unfortunately, that concludes that in case
somebody types a fake address like: [url]http://www.myurl/xyz.php[/url]
the server replies with something like that:

Warning: Unknown(C:\Inetpub\root\xyz.php): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'C:\Inetpub\root\xyz.php' for inclusion
(include_path='C:\Inetpub\PhpIncl') in Unknown on line 0

This is not the kind a message I would like to be presented to anybody.
In this case I would rather like to see a custom "Page not found" message
instead.

Any ideas how can I configure PHP to keep displaying regular errors
and warnings in all situations but in case of "page not found" - to display
custom error message instead ?

Thank you,
Ziggi