Currently we have a 2003 cluster with 2000 SQL SP3a installed with a Coldfusion
frontend. The SQL is standard edition and is installed on each box with the
database moving on a shared FC storage. The issue is when the database is
moved between nodes the connection is dropped causing users to reconnect. If I
have 2000 SQL Enterprise will I have the same issue? Or is there doentation
on installing Coldfusion in a clustered environment, right now the services are
stopped on one node and started on another node (maybe better setup in cluster).