After playing around more with the webcharts component, the more I use it the
more I like it. We haven't had any problems getting CFChart to do what we
create with the webcharts. However, we have run into a brick wall with our
last problem. We have a chart with a LOT of elements, and two series - a bar
chart, and a line chart. The problem is, when you turn the data lables on, it
turns them on for both chart series - and then you can't read ANY of the data
labels. Is there a way to turn data labels ON for the bar chart series, but
OFF for the line chart series? Any help with this would be MUCH appreciated -
we have spent the last day and a half trying to figure this out.