Hello,

i got a problem with cfchart and the percent Values.
I want to show some numbers I calculated from a query before.
Now the numbers are shown with NumberFormat(Number,"90.9")
When i do this, then the cfchart shows the percentage on the y-axis correctly.
But what i want is a more precise value for each label.
But if i change the mask of the format to "90.99" the y-axis shows me wrong
percent values in 1000 with "." break after 3rd letter.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something terribly wrong with the number format
mask? It is not clearly doented in the online doentation.

Thanks for help