We're using CF MX 6.0 and Exchange 2000 Server on the same machine. Exchange
2000 Server has been installed in a later timeframe and now we are facing
problems with outgoing mail via the SMTP port 25. The following error appears
in the logs:

"Error","scheduler-2","03/07/05","12:10:17",,"Could not connect to SMTP host:
smtp.kabelfoon.nl, port: 25; nested exception is: java.net.SocketException:
Connection aborted by peer: connect"
javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
smtp.kabelfoon.nl, port: 25;
nested exception is:
java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: connect
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTra nsport.java:867)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SM TPTransport.java:156)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:234)
at coldfusion.mail.MailImpl.execute(Unknown Source)
at coldfusion.mail.MailSpooler.sendMail(Unknown Source)
at coldfusion.mail.MailSpooler.run(Unknown Source)
at coldfusion.scheduling.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at coldfusion.scheduling.WorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)

In de CF admin we cannot connect to the proper outgoing mail SMTP at port 25
any more. Furthermore Exchange 2000 automatically deletes the Default SMTP
Virtual Server from IIS. Could this cause the problem?? Does anyone have any
experience with this issue???

Thanks in advance for your support!!

Greetz,
Manfred