Hi

Glad you made it. I spent 51 hours on the desktop edition to make it
work. The guides in the internet didn't help that much, I had to
Google a hundred pages to get all needed information and figure out
the rest. Actually I did try the server first...reinstalled and
configured it 3 times and got nothing more than errors about java
thingies and noticed that there're no guides about the server so I
gave up. I'm definitely not a Linux guy, but I learned alot during the
installs.

Please write a guide/how-to. Let me kno the link to it, I want to see
what u did. Maybe you can post it to your own blog/blogger or
howtoforge.com. I'm writing a howto, a real working howto about
installing the desktop with cfmx7. I will post it to my blog and to my
homepages.

-S