Hey All,

I have a bit of an issue while trying to get a ASP Script to work in
ColdFusion. I was able to connect to the objects, but I was getting a "Method
Not Found Error" for the AddPrinterConnection method. The code executes fine
while if running in an .asp page.

The ASP Script is as follows (this is just the section I am having trouble
with):

Set objFS = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set objWSHNet = CreateObject("WScript.Network")

objWSHNet.AddPrinterConnection "LPT1", strPrinterPath, False, strUsername,
strPassword

Set objPrinter = objFS.CreateTextFile("LPT1:", True)

objPrinter.Write(strMessage)

Any ideas on how I can get this to work in CF?

Thanks,
Roger