I'm trying to display the contents of a CGContextRef in my NSWindow's
drawInRect method. I'm wondering if there is a way I could do something
similar to NSImage's ' drawInRect:fromRect:operation:fraction: ' method. I
want to draw a part (sub rect) of my CGContextRef into a larger rect in my
NSWindow. NSCopyBits will do something like this, but it requires a graphics
state which I seem to understand will require a window with the CGContext
data already drawn into it.

Does anyone have any ideas? I can't seem to find a function to help me with
this.

Thanks
Tim