Professional Web Applications Themes

Challange #42 - Adobe Photoshop Elements

The 42nd Challenge is now up. Parri (aka Patti) :-) Anderson graces us this week with the Challenge Image. It is early for Christmas but the tintinnabulation of keys pressing should peal forth the joys of Elements. Please have fun whit this one in spite of my terrible puns http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Challenges.html Present and Past Challenges will remain Until tomorrow at 7:00 pm the then the Present will be Past and new images will be posted. * Important notice to all the new people in this forum. This is not a close shop you are all invited to submit an image. If ...

  1. #1

    Default Challange #42

    The 42nd Challenge is now up. Parri (aka Patti) :-) Anderson graces us
    this week with the Challenge Image. It is early for Christmas but the
    tintinnabulation of keys pressing should peal forth the joys of Elements.
    Please have fun whit this one in spite of my terrible puns

    http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Challenges.html

    Present and Past Challenges will remain Until tomorrow at 7:00 pm the then
    the Present will be Past and new images will be posted.

    * Important notice to all the new people in this forum. This is not a
    close shop you are all invited to submit an image. If you don't think you
    are good enough this is your first mistake, I think most have found that
    working on the Challenge has improved their personal level. So young and
    old, hot shots and cool dudes now is you time to post.
    --
    Grant

    Home Pages http://home.cogeco.ca/~grant.dixon/index.htm

    Challenge Pages: http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/

    Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while
    discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and
    better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

    Alexander Osborn (1888 - 1966)

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Challange #42

    Oh Parri, I'm going to have to sleep on this one....so many thoughts hitting my brain, knocking me off my chair ! Grant, mentioned that holiday and now 'silver bells' is playing in my head.
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    Jodi, I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'll have to sleep on it too, I just sent this to Grant today so I haven't had time to think ahead!

    BTW, this lovely ol' bell is in my yard. Our house (a.k.a. parsonage) shares the yard with the church where my hubby is the pastor. I've always wanted to plant flowers around it, but my dog won't let me. ;-)

    Hmm...I'm getting an inspiration now...

    Patti
    Patti_Anderson@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #4

    When Grant says the new challenge is up, does that mean there's a place we can go to get the challenge picture, or do we wait until Friday sometime?

    Confused, as usual. lol

    Lorace

    ps - I still have to print and scan in order to get the pictures. Sure don't know why.
    Lorace_Graham@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #5

    Lorace

    Send my your email address and I will send you the challenge. for some
    reason I have misplaced your address. and yes the image is up and can be
    reached with the link I supplied if you only see the last link click
    refresh.

    Grant

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #6

    The image is *appealing*

    :-)

    Wally_Anglesea@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #7

    Thanks, Grant

    Appreciate it.

    Lorace
    Lorace_Graham@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

    Patti,

    What's that upright thingie on the left side of the bell frame?

    Shan
    Shan_Ko@adobeforums.com Guest

  9. #9

    The Challenge is now off and running with a very very nice start. It seems
    the harder the Challenge the greater the images.

    Grant

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    Shan

    Do you mean the bell pull?

    Grant

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    Grant, you didn't get my image ? I sent it a long while ago. I just re-sent it...hope you get it ;(
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  12. #12

    Jodi I am not sure if my server is having trouble you see it has been very
    quiet at this end.

    Grant

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #13

    so you didn't get the second one either ? I guess I'll wait a while and see what happens.
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  14. #14

    Grant, i just replied to your e-mail but you probably wont get it..i think i can't send at the moment ;(
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #15

    You mean I can send emails and you can't reply ...oh my god think of the
    possibilities :-)

    Grant

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #16

    no, don't think of the possibilities...gosh that was a long word. Besides, what fun would that be ;)
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest