Professional Web Applications Themes

Challenge #22 - Adobe Photoshop Elements

What a magnificent photograph! Doreen is some photographer!...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Challenge #22

    What a magnificent photograph! Doreen is some photographer!
    Stu Bloom Guest

  2. #2

    Juergen, amazing ! did you recognise his fingers or his hanky
    Weary
    weary landcrab Guest

  3. #3

    Weary,

    Wonderful concept and well carried out! He looks great with the trumpet.
    Wish I had thought of it!

    Bob
    > Juergen, amazing ! did you recognise his fingers or his hanky
    > Weary
    RobertHJones Guest

  4. #4

    Weary,

    It was the hanky. Then I looked for and found the photo (poster) with google. You had a great idea there.

    Juergen
    JuergenDirrigl Guest

  5. #5

    Greetings......As one of the newest members of this group, I just had to write and thank you for providing an outlet for those of us who are just getting our feet wet in the creative world of photo expression.

    This is only my third 'Challenge', and when I saw it, it just cried out "Pinocchio!". Seeing Chipetto, the dollmaker, as he carved his little friend brought back many childhood memories of the story. In 1940, Walt Disney brought him to life on the screen with the animated version of Carlo Lorenzini's 1851 classic.

    And now, here in 'The Challenge', Pinocchio watches with delight as Chipetto brings him to life with his carving skills.

    I'm looking forward to future Challenges and sharing ideas with all of you.

    Cheers....The WOW-man !
    WOW-Man Guest

  6. #6

    WOW-man - Looks like we both had the same thoughts when we saw the Challenge 22 picture--a puppet carver. Hope you don't mind that I did a similar theme.

    :) Marilyn
    Marilyn Lee Guest

  7. #7

    I have had a majour crash with my other computer. I am now up an running
    the Challenge on another system. While it is almost the same I lost the
    activation code for the product I use to generate the Challenge so you will
    see I am now using a Demo version of the product. If I can't find my
    activation code I will repurchase the product so all will be legal. As it
    stands I have two things that I am trying to accomplish the first is to keep
    the challenge running and the second is to save the data on my hard drive.
    well so far the first is good but the second is a bit of a problem.

    Please keep the images coming.

    Grant

    Doreen Dixon Guest

  8. #8

    Marilyn and Marty - very funny.
    Jodi - no. 7 is excellent!
    Chris Rankin Guest

  9. #9

    Hi Chris ! Thanks but yours are really tops this week. specially that spoon factory poster. Really looks like one of those old ads. Funny how some of us used other past challenge images to give the hands on pro something new to work with. You used the fairy, Pete the lighthouse, me the boats. Marilyn had fun with Pete's car I see...ha ha ah...Marty, remember your first challenge image ??? Things sure have changed around here.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  10. #10

    "Doreen Dixon" <doreen.dixonCutItOutcogeco.com> wrote in
    news:33482E1F5D0A04CF31C04F93D663539Ein.WebX.la2e afNXanI:

    Grant,

    If you registered the product, you should check with the manufacturer for
    the activation code. I had a similar problem a few months ago and contacted
    the manufacturer. They e-mailed me an activation code.

    Duncan
    Duncan McEwan Guest

  11. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Jodi Frye Guest
    Moderated Post

  12. #12

    I have been busy with other things lately and have not seen all the posts. I miss the entries by Jay Arraich. Jay, are you there? Anybody heard from him?

    Carl
    carl sutherland Guest

  13. #13

    Pete - Sorry, I kind of fielded all the compliments that should have been yours. I agree with everyone; it was a really funny picture. You have a wonderful talent for being able to make people laugh.

    Fellow puppeteers - I feel honored to be a member of this wee club!

    MLee
    Marilyn Lee Guest

  14. #14

    Marilyn,

    :-) No need for 'sorry'. The whole point is to have fun and that made it
    more fun... for me anyway, and I hope you too! (smiling). And now that
    we are talking about it, ...more people will look at it. Besides, all I
    really wanted to be a puppeteer too:(

    I liked "Le Poodle" that you did too. She fits in his hands perfectly.

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  15. #15

    Bumpity bump ! These need looking at again. Very soothing.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  16. #16

    I submitted my very first Challenge piece. It's nothing great - like the others - but you have to start somewhere. And the neat thing is that I used effect/tools I'd never tried before.

    Forgive my humble efforts.....

    JoAnn
    JoAnn Amerson Guest

  17. #17

    JoAnn,

    Glad you have humility but your entry is good and certainly begs no
    forgiveness:).

    Welcome to the group!

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  18. #18

    JoAnn

    I for one didn't think it was so humble ... I thought it was great ...

    Grant

    Doreen Dixon Guest

  19. #19

    JoAnn,

    Welcome to this forum. You will decidedly be an asset...new blood adds to the 'wonderfulness' of the group.

    Your image is splendid, I can't believe it is your first! It sounds like you're having fun with PSE...don't the hours just disappear?%^#

    Nancy
    Nancy S Guest

  20. #20

    I'm hoping one day to be as good as "the regulars" to the challenge. The examples of what can be done with this program are phenomenal. Why spend the big bucks for Photoshop when this program does everything most people need - and then some!

    There's so much I want to learn how to do. I am playing with cutting certain areas out and applying them elsewhere. I can't seem to get the edges looking smooth - any suggestions?
    JoAnn Amerson Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast