Professional Web Applications Themes

Challenge #24 - Adobe Photoshop Elements

The images for the 24th Challenge are now up. Joan Ouellette's image has been submitted and it is a wonderful image of a butterfly and you should get lots enjoyment to work with. [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Challenges.html[/url] Present and Past Challenges will remain Until tomorrow at 7:00 pm the then the Present will be Past and new images will be posted. * Important notice to all the new people in this forum. This is not a close shop you are all invited to submit an image. If you don't think you are good enough this is your first mistake, I think most have ...

  1. #1

    Default Challenge #24

    The images for the 24th Challenge are now up. Joan Ouellette's image has
    been submitted and it is a wonderful image of a butterfly and you should get
    lots enjoyment to work with.

    [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Challenges.html[/url]

    Present and Past Challenges will remain Until tomorrow at 7:00 pm the then
    the Present will be Past and new images will be posted.

    * Important notice to all the new people in this forum. This is not a
    close shop you are all invited to submit an image. If you don't think you
    are good enough this is your first mistake, I think most have found that
    working on the Challenge has improved their personal level. So young and
    old, hot shots and cool dudes now is you time to post.
    --
    Grant

    Home Pages [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~grant.dixon/index.htm[/url]

    Challenge Pages: [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/[/url]

    Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while
    discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and
    better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

    Alexander Osborn (1888 - 1966)

    Grant Dixon Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Challenge #24

    Grant,
    It's almost too nice to mess with. However, from what I've seen from the artists here, I'm sure there will be some masterpieces as usual. How many submissions does it take before one becomes posted as one of the artists?

    Greg
    cookgreg Guest

  3. #3

    Hi Mom, surprised ? Your image is absolutely gorgeous. Glad it was picked !
    Jodi Frye Guest

  4. #4

    Grant-
    My picture isn't on the your site under THE ARTISTS section. Guess I'll go eat worms. :)

    Jo-
    I am a wily old vet from back in the days of Challenge #23. I agree 110. It's like I've found all of my right brained brothers and sisters.

    PS Grant, thanks for doing this, I really enjoy talking to you and your friends.

    Greg
    cookgreg Guest

  5. #5

    Now the cat is out of the bag ... Joan Ouellette is Jodi's mother and it
    seems talent just runs in this family.

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  6. #6

    That's just such a super picture it's going to be really hard to know what to do with it..it's beautiful as is..but after missing the last two weeks' challenges I must make an effort this week.

    Susan S
    Susan S. Guest

  7. #7

    I can almost smell the lilac blossoms!
    JoAnn Amerson Guest

  8. #8

    If I enter the challenge, do I send the image to you thru email?
    Diane

    --
    [url]news://news.annexcafe.com/Annexcafe.Digital.Painting[/url]
    Catlady Owner/ Moderator

    Cats 4ever Guest

  9. #9

    Yes, send it by email. Here is the Challenge site and go to the Welcome
    page for all the background.

    [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/[/url]

    G.

    Grant Dixon Guest

  10. #10

    Hi Jodi.....

    Hi Jodi's mom!!!

    That is a great picture you sent in for the challenge. Thank you. It
    should be easy to come up with many ideas for that one. I am really glad
    you were able to catch the butterfly with its wings spread like that.
    (Oh, a little late but and thanks for having Jodi. We all would really be
    bummed out here if you hadn't :)

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  11. #11

    Grant-
    The sidekick is my nephew/artist in the making. I figure by the time he starts using Photoshop it will be up to version 15.

    Greg
    cookgreg Guest

  12. #12

    Grant-
    By the way. Being a newbie, I noticed the past challenges on your site. Have you kept all the submissions you've recieved since challenge #1?

    Greg
    cookgreg Guest

  13. #13

    cookgreg, who's going to cook you and why ?

    I need a new mouse !!!!!!!!!!

    ....getting out frustations...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    after struggling with 3 challenge images...that's it ! i give up...OFF to Staples ! Bye
    Jodi Frye Guest

  14. #14

    My oh my .... Challenge #24 is up an running with a starting number of 21
    images. But the most exciting thing is that I have image 21 is the 1000th
    Challenge entry. The 1000th entry was entered by (time stamp on my email)
    drum roll please .... Jodi Frye.

    Grant

  15. #15

    Greg

    Yes I do have them all and also all the artist of the month to date.

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  16. #16

    Wow ! Look at the talents ! Very cool ! So much color !

    I got the optical Logitech..with cord. Will do cordless with next system when kids are older. ... My first thought would be a cordless would disappear !

    1000 images ?? Yay ! Glad it was mine that got it there. I feel special again.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  17. #17

    Hi all,

    This is my first challenge after lurking for quite awhile! I look forward to seeing your artistic entries each week. :-)

    After being afraid to enter, I finally took the plunge. Thank-you for being such a great forum full of helpful, friendly, and talented folks! I look forward to learning as much as I can.

    Have a colorful week ahead!

    Beep Beep,
    Miss Darby :-)
    Darby Stone Guest

  18. #18

    Susan,

    Those are very good. I really like all the reflections in the pond.

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  19. #19

    Jodi,

    Excellent. So light and a pleasure to look at each of your entries.

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  20. #20

    Diane,

    I really like the lighting on the third:)

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast