Professional Web Applications Themes

Challenge #30 - Adobe Photoshop Elements

Still seeing the same picture as last week, Grant. Ray...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Challenge #30

    Still seeing the same picture as last week, Grant.

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  2. #2

    What Ray said...

    Byron Gale Guest

  3. #3

    Oh geeze, glad i'm not the only one. I'll mail him.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  4. #4

    Woops

    Bad headache what can I say!

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  5. #5

    awwwww, cute !

    OK, who's first ?
    Jodi Frye Guest

  6. #6

    hmmm... "there is a child in every man"....

    :) :)

    Juergen D Guest

  7. #7

    Question: why does my XP machine *think* #30 is a .bmp file with 1.407Kb and
    the in Win 98 it downloads the same file as a .jpg file with 401Kb??

    Juergen

    Juergen D Guest

  8. #8

    Juergen, I'm using XP and it downloaded as Jpeg 400kb. Hmmmm, weird happenings for you.... ;)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  9. #9

    I dunno. If you look at Grant's "beardless boy" picture on the Artists Page, take off the mustache. What do ya think? Kind of a striking resemblence to me.

    Terry
    Terry Boyles Guest

  10. #10

    Paul,

    No, I have reloaded and rebooted. All three files (Thumbnail, Medium and
    Large) show as 'untitled' and Bitmap is the only 'Save as type' option in
    the 'Save Picture' dialog box. The title in Explorer is correct, *.jpg.

    Juergen

    Juergen D Guest

  11. #11

    It could just be a Gremlin.

    The picture and the problem.

    "Got a Gremlin with my Gremlin"

    Paul
    Paul L UK Guest

  12. #12

    Paul,
    > Try in Internet Explorer, tools>internet options. Delete files (include
    all offline content) and history. Also check in settings that it is set to
    check for new versions every visit to the page.

    That did it! Thank you. I guess it's a good idea to do this every so often
    anyway. :)

    Juergen

    Juergen D Guest

  13. #13

    "check for new versions every visit to the page" - That should keep it at bay in future.

    Glad I could help.

    Paul
    Paul L UK Guest

  14. #14

    Bob J.... The blur!!! I can't stop laughing!!!

    Jodi... love it, down to the navel ring!!

    Irene K.... I might as well be the first to ask - what's the translation in
    your #2?

    Pete D.... I have one of those keychains!

    Robert Schraven... the marble-fall is fascinating.

    Byron Gale Guest

  15. #15

    Wow. What a great start to the challenge. Is it just me or are our
    normally terrific artists getting even better.

    From the start with Bob Warren's "beer in hand" clear through to Stanly's
    patriotic Yaught Club drinker they are just great.

    Jodi, Nice naval ring on that gal. (She sure looks familiar). Wonderfully
    done. You are the only one that opened this things mouth :) Just excellent
    job on the beach and items on the sand.....Why I even see a few pigeons up
    there:-). (Just kidding..... I know they are ducks)

    Marilyn, That is a great image and nice touch with something peeking out
    from under his feet.

    Robert Schraven, again a display of imagination and technique that is just
    great. Enjpoyed all of them.

    Chris, wow, nice lighting effect. That is bright!

    Connie...Indeed Amen. Good entries.

    Irene, Is that an ugly mermaid or just a troll that fell down? Nice job on
    the hair on the second.

    Juergen, Why am I not surprised that you put him on the beach? ...Nice.
    Are you headed to the beach this weekend?

    Robert, I saw those two at Sunnydale and wondered what happened to them!

    Could have said much more about all of them because I really enjoyed every
    one.

    Thanks all and especially Grant for his work on the web pages.

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  16. #16

    Pete, lmao...crank yankers !...love it ! ....ducks ? ha ha ...I actually went sort of 'blank' with this image...probably 'cause i had other stuff to do today that couldn't wait( much rather work on the images though ) anyways, maybe tomorrow i'll come up with something better when my mind is rested ...or ...whatever part of me that gets these images done right.

    Juggen, we were on the same page...my gal and your guy !...cool ;)

    Chris, very cool ! A spiritual twist on it...i'm feelin' it

    Well, Pete covered these quite well indeed so great stuff guys !
    Jodi Frye Guest

  17. #17

    Pete...."CARNK" Yankers??

    Support "D.A.M." - Mothers Against Dyslexia.

    ;-)

    Cheers......The WOW-Man >>
    WOW-Man Guest

  18. #18

    wow-guy, I think Pete was playing 'safe' with his rendition. One can never be too careful these days. then again, hmmm, who knows. Either way, he's fine in my book ...my book knows all about dyslexia.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  19. #19

    Great fun to watch all these images. Each and every one brought a smile to my face.
    In fact I am still laughing while I write this!!. Can't wait for the next batch.

    Juergen, I would take my umbrella and move to another beach if these are the kind of neighbours you have sitting next to you. :-))

    Robert
    Schraven Robert Guest

  20. #20

    Byron:
    I don't speak his mother tongue, but it must be a poem, because the row ends are alike :-)

    Irene K
    Irene K Guest

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast