Professional Web Applications Themes

Challenge #33 - Adobe Photoshop Elements

The images for the 33rd Challenge are now up.Raymond Robillard's image has been submitted. Ray has just returned from a slight getaway and while he was touring Ray took some images and sent a few to me. When I saw this one dropped to one knee made a downward fist pull and shouted "YES" I have no doubt that you will enjoy this one. [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Challenges.html[/url] Present and Past Challenges will remain Until tomorrow at 7:00 pm the then the Present will be Past and new images will be posted. * Important notice to all the new people in this forum. ...

  1. #1

    Default Challenge #33

    The images for the 33rd Challenge are now up.Raymond Robillard's image has
    been submitted. Ray has just returned from a slight getaway and while he
    was touring Ray took some images and sent a few to me. When I saw this one
    dropped to one knee made a downward fist pull and shouted "YES" I have no
    doubt that you will enjoy this one.

    [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Challenges.html[/url]

    Present and Past Challenges will remain Until tomorrow at 7:00 pm the then
    the Present will be Past and new images will be posted.

    * Important notice to all the new people in this forum. This is not a
    close shop you are all invited to submit an image. If you don't think you
    are good enough this is your first mistake, I think most have found that
    working on the Challenge has improved their personal level. So young and
    old, hot shots and cool dudes now is you time to post.
    --
    Grant

    Home Pages [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~grant.dixon/index.htm[/url]

    Challenge Pages: [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/[/url]

    Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while
    discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and
    better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

    Alexander Osborn (1888 - 1966)

    Grant Dixon Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Challenge #33

    Grant, I can hardly wait to see what the artists of the Challenge do with
    'Elsie of the North'....!!

    :-)

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  3. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Grant Dixon Guest
    Moderated Post

  4. #4

    JodiFrye Guest

  5. #5

    Jodi

    I can't see the emotes in Outlook express ....pout.

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  6. #6

    Hi all!

    Sorry for being a little absent, I'm still on vacation, doing stuff around home and outside.

    We had a very, very, very good and pleasant trip! New Brunswick is a paradise on Earth, believe me! Warm beaches, friendly (and fully bilingual) inhabitants, very good food (and not only fish and seafood). I'm still sorting out my pictures and will put them up for display in a few days.

    Meanwhile, enjoy this one :-) It was taken at the exit of the Confederation Bridge. This bridge connects Prince Edward Island to New Brunswick. It's the longest bridge over icing water in the world. It takes ten minutes to cross it at 80km / hour (I guess 45 miles/hour). Anyway, this cow is in front of the Subway restaurant in a small shopping street, just at the exit of the bridge.

    Prince Edward Island is equally charming. Miles of fields, very quiet, enchanting.

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  7. #7

    People, that's too funny! So far, all entries are just hilarious!

    Thanks a lot :-)

    Ray
    P.S. Jodi, how many calories per portion for this cake? :)

    I need, really need to shed some pounds, gained from eating too many french fries in PEI... Fresh potatoes makes a world of difference for fries and chips, taste wise.

    .... and waist size wise as well... :-)
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  8. #8

    Ray, it's a cookie! ...fat free...can't you tell ?

    I agree, the images are great !! Juergen, OMG, I did one similar and trashed it !!!! OMG, that is so weird. You were meant to do it.....that's whay I felt the need to 'delete' ;)
    I'll be playing with my new camera this weekend but will try to find time to do a couple more...hopefully. I really love what's up there so far.
    JodiFrye Guest

  9. #9

    Oops.. sorry Jodi.. I guess I'm obsesed with cake now ;-)
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  10. #10

    Sorry I didn't get to announce the challenge being up. I had the afternoon
    off so put the site together and decided to take Doreen out to dinner and
    well I misjudged my timing

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  11. #11

    Grant, hope you had a great time! What was it... Italian? Seafood? :)

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  12. #12

    Ray

    Nothing special just a visit to Swiss Chalet I lake the salad almandine.
    Then we went off to pick up some tunage, two CDs that is. I got a Neal
    Young's "Harvest" and Doreen got Paul Simon's "Graceland" Of course we
    do share CDs

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  13. #13

    >OMG, that is so weird. You were meant to do it.....that's why I felt the
    need to 'delete' ;)

    Jodi, don't worry about it. After all, there is this theory about great
    minds thinking alike... Must be something to it.

    Juergen

    Juergen D Guest

  14. #14

    Grant, sometimes, the simpliest things are the most enjoyable. We often go to Paccini's (an Italian chain of restaurant with a bread bar). Very simple, but alwasy tastefull :)

    However, I can't say I share CDs with my friend... he likes Madonna, Britney and alike, I like classic, Enya, and alike. We do, however, like the same TV shows... fortunately :)

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  15. #15

    Grant,

    IMO, both CDs are essential.

    Byron

    Byron Gale Guest

  16. #16

    Well I have both on LP so it is now the high cost of trying to catch up
    with the technology and get CDs and only the best are being replaced.

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  17. #17

    RJ, Playcow,,,way funny.
    JodiFrye Guest

  18. #18

    Robin...

    How ironic is it that your comment about the "Purple Cow" gets placed next to my "Purple Cow"!?!?!

    Talk about coincidence!
    Amazing!

    The WOW-Man >>
    WOW-Man Guest

  19. #19

    Wow, I thought the same thing! I'm not sure if this is a good sign or an indicator that I landed in a group of people with equally twisted minds as my own ;-)

    - Robin
    Robin Boggs Guest

  20. #20

    What will you think of next? Robert Jones, methinks you are quite comic. :) Both the Playcow cover and the tipped Bessie are hilarious!

    Patti
    Patti Anderson Guest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast