    Removed by Administrator
    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest
    Moderated Post

  2. #2

    Default Re: Challenge #41

    Ray,
    Mon ami, we really do need to discuss that whole royalties issue. :)

    CR
    Chris_Rankin@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    Chris I am so sorry for the mix up !

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. Moderated Post

  5. #5

    I thought i recognized that little face but could not figure out for the life of me how Ray got it. Grant, quite fine. If I had to do this every week you'd see what a mess up I really am ;)

    Chris, he is soooooo sweet.
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #6

    Grant,
    No problem, I just fiqured it was the cheap wine again.

  7. #7

    DOUBLE LOL !

    I was like : "Uhu ??? Have I drink too much this year again and I forgot what I did last summer ?"
    I sent Grant several pictures lately, but they're just plain boring when compared to that this
    little guy.. ! It's funny that it had to fall on Chris and I again :)

    Chris : how 'bout partnership ? 50/50... ;-)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  8. #8

    Jodi,
    He is a cute little bugger and just as ornery as he is cute. It's funny that Grant chose this for the challenge. I was just getting ready to send him this photo for consideration :
    <http://www.pbase.com/image/23301024>

    - the one Grant used is him going back up the hill after the one above.

  9. #9

    wow, cool pic ! So, is he your one and only ?? Ya, one was alot easier ;)
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    The 41st Challenge is now up with lots of great entries.

    Also please have a look at the previous challenge as there are some
    wonderful later entries.

    g.

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    Marilyn - now that is funny! I love that!

    I've actually had time to do an entry this week. Like several others I emphsised the speed demon aspect of the original image - and then added the water splashes using the technique from Al Ward's Elements 2 special effects book. I'm working on another one but the kids want the computer back! (we've just got broadband so online has just become faster and more interesting for everyone!)

    Susan S.
    Susan_S.@adobeforums.com Guest

  12. #12

    Chris,

    Cute little fella! I like the Picture 013 even better though. Looks like it lends itself to more fanciful interpretations.

    Shan
    Shan_Ko@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #13

    Hi Grant, I sent my challenge and got a mail system error,

    "This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

    Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
    The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
    each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <ca>
    Reason: Service unavailable; Client host [68.168.78.184] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Spam
    Received See: <http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/lookup?IP=68.168.78.184>

    Please reply to net
    if you feel this message to be in error."

    So I will put my entry here on my pbase page and hope that you can use it. If it needs a title, "Lets go, Muffin"
    <http://www.pbase.com/image/23305084>
    I hope this works, Thanks,
    Jane
    Jane_Carter@adobeforums.com Guest

  14. #14

    Grant, sorry but Scot is Terri again.
    Terri_Foster@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #15

    Terri

    I get working in such a mind set when I am putting up the challenge I forget
    where I am at. To avoid this problem it is best to name the images
    40TerriFoster(number).jpg and that will jog my short memory.

    Jane if you have this problem again try renaming the image and sending it
    again.

    G.

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #16

    Grant, No problem...Thanks for being patient.
    Terri_Foster@adobeforums.com Guest

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Geez. How could I just do that! Excuse the double post.
    Terri_Foster@adobeforums.com Guest

  19. #19

    Jodi,
    He's #2 (of 2,)just started kindergarden, big brother's about 7 years older.

    Shan,
    I was new to Elements and the Challenge when I submitted #41, and at the time wasn't sure of a) what makes a good challenge subject and b) my own abilities with Elements. Now, I'm still not sure about a), and only a little surer about b)

  20. #20

    Chris, my daughter just started Kindergarten as well. When she gets home she explodes ( mouth never shuts and feet never stop ). They have to be good and quiet for 6 hours a day...too much for her ;) Another 2 years to go before the other monster monkey boy goes to pre-school. My head really hurts sometimes...although, i could never imagine not having them. Thanks for sharing the image with us.
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast