Professional Web Applications Themes

Challenge Entry Retrospective - Adobe Photoshop Elements

To give my scattered family an idea of what I've been doing lately, I put up a web site with entries I've done for the Elements Challenge. You can look at it at: <http://www.rewarren.com/challenge/challenge.htm> Comments appreciated. Bob Warren...

  1. #1

    Default Challenge Entry Retrospective

    Bob_E._Warren@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Challenge Entry Retrospective

    You have a very nice site and it was easy to navigate. I had the
    chance to view your favorites and challenges 2-10, great work.
    Your Civil War image in your favorites was especially poignant
    considering the current political atmosphere.

    --
    Have A Nice Day,
    jwh :-)

    jhjl1@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    Bob, I could pretty much spend all day viewing your website. What a great one it is.

    I love your creations. My goodness, it shows me what a newcomer I am because I never started until the Crow.

    I especially loved your pregnant statue. That one says so much and was very, very appealing to me. Not to say your other ones weren't. You are not just a Photoshop addict......you're an artist of the highest caliber.

    Thanks for the trip. I enjoyed it.
    Lorace_Graham@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #4

    Nice idea Bob. You have a lot of good entries!

    My favorites of your are 36-2 and 38-4.

    Pete

    Pete_D@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #5

    Bob

    Very impressive, I particularly like the magnolia and moon...lovely.

    fran
    franjo@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #6

    Bob,

    Cool web site. Wish I had one.

    Shan
    Shan_Ko@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #7

    Awesome, and inspirational.
    Shows me how far I can go.

    Wally_Anglesea@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

    Bob graciously allowed me to preview this site and only problem is that I
    had to sit on my enthusiasm and wait for its general release before gave Bob
    the nod he deserved. I think it is a wonderful site and I am really happy
    that Bob is sharing it with us.

    Grant

    Grant_Dixon@adobeforums.com Guest

  9. #9

    Bob,

    What a great idea, and great execution!

    Byron

    Byron_Gale@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    Bob,
    Very nice site. Really showcases your talents.

    CR
    Chris_Rankin@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    Bob,
    I've always enjoyed your pictures which demonstrate such a wide array of imagination, talent, and cool Elements effects. Your website was equally wonderful to look at, and a great walk back through history for those of us who have participated in the Challenges (I've been able to submit renditions for all but Challenge #1). I was also very much interested in your comments on how you created each picture, and read them all from Challenge 1 through Challenge 41; it was a great learning experience.

    I'm pleased that you chose some of my favorites as your favorites: the butterfly, the Shelly poem, and the gull.

    MLee
    Marilyn_Lee@adobeforums.com Guest

  12. #12

    Shan,
    I have a web site i do not use...you can post some pictures there.
    regards
    r ward

    Ralph_Ward@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #13

    Bob,
    I enjoyed viewing your web site with the challenge photos. I was interested in your thought process for each new challenge.

    My favourite is the magnolia-moon picture. It was hard to pick, as they are all good for example challenge 31-image 2 or image 6 (love the Andy Warhol reference). Challenge 34 image 1 of the porch and pillar squirrel in the pumpkin, all the Indian pictures, the poster, postage stamps . . . .all great ideas and the creation of the ice in challenge 36 image 2.

    Wow thanks for sharing.

    beth
    bethC@adobeforums.com Guest

  14. #14

    Great job, Bob. The excellent execution of the site really complements your wonderful Elements creations. It's great how you have both the original image and comments along with the final image on each page. It's perfect!
    Lou_M@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #15

    My thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on the web site. I enjoyed putting it together and gathering all the images that I had done in one place. I owe Grant and all the other participants in the Challenge a real debt for providing a venue in which to try out my skills -- as I've said before, I learn something new every week.

  16. #16

    Ralph,

    Nice of you to offer. When I have something nicer worked up, I may take you up on that. Many thanks.