Professional Web Applications Themes

Challenge Question - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I am showing my weekly entries along with the originals on my PBase sight. I am adding symbol and text crediting the originals. Does anyone see a problem with this? You can see examples at http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview/adobechallenge Please let me know if you feel this is inappropriate. -- Have A Nice Day, jwh :-) My Pictures http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview...

  1. #1

    Default Challenge Question

    --

    jhjl1@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Challenge Question

    Not a problem.
    Mark_Reibman@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    No. I don't see a problem with this either.
    bethC@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #4

    If I recall correctly we all agreed at the start of the challenge that the
    images would be posted and there for all to view and/or download for their
    own use. Any commercial use was restricted and those that choose to do so
    can also imprint a copyright symbol on their pictures. But the people that
    post images even without a symbol are not giving up ownership of that
    picture.

    Pete

    Pete_D@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #5

    I am new here so I was not aware of that agreement. I am assuming
    my showing the original along with my entry at a non commercial
    photo sharing site does not go against the agreement. Please
    correct me if I am wrong.

    --
    Have A Nice Day,
    jwh :-)
    My Pictures
    http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview

    <com> wrote in message
    challenge that the
    download for their
    choose to do so
    the people that
    of that

    jhjl1@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #6

    It has been a courtesy when someone wanted to use the original for some
    purpose they would ask if it was OK to do so on the forum. (and I have
    never seen a request denied).

  7. #7

    Default Ping:Mr. Weary, Barbara Brundage, Ray Robillard

    Mr. Weary / Barbara Brundage / Ray Robillard

    I have posted your original works that were used for Challenge
    37, 38 and 39 on my PBase site as shown here
    http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview/adobechallenge . It seems I did
    not adhere to the etiquette of this newsgroup, for that I
    apologize. Do any of you have any problem with your original
    photographs being shown in that manner? If so, please let me know
    and I will remove them immediately.

    --
    Have A Nice Day,
    jwh :-)
    My Pictures
    http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview

    <com> wrote in message
    for some
    (and I have

    jhjl1@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

    I don't, jwh. Personally, I don't put anything on the web if I'd be upset if someone snagged it--that's just the way the web is, unfortunately. So feel free. Thanks for asking.
    Barbara_Brundage@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    I really don't have a problem with that. In fact, I've always considered what I put on the net to
    be for everyone to see. The ones I wouldn't want to see stolen or duplicated remains here, on my
    PC, or printed and framed.

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  11. #11

    Thanks Ray, it would be meaningless for me to post my entry on my
    photo site without people being able to see what we were working
    from. As you can see I have made every effort to credit and
    protect the intellectual property of all involved.

  12. #12

    And you must commended for that, I know a whole lot of people who just grab what they need and never
    mention the owner of the work! Nice gesture of you to ask and give credit back.

    ....can this behavior be ted ? ;-)

    Ray

    Ray Guest