I have a page that has a submenu that loads pages into an iframe. I have a
color set for hover and visited in my style sheet. However, I was wondering if
there was some way to make the link to the currently loaded page to be a color
other than the visited or the active so that the visitor knows which option in
the iframe they are viewing. Here is the page I am working on:

[url]http://customers.cvaadv.com/pssi/products.html[/url]

Can this be done with CSS? If not can this be done with javascript? Finally,
where would I go to get the information I need to accomplish this.

Thank You,

Dave