"Gr3y" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:Wohoo!!! Lotsa work in there!!!! congratulations. I´ve played it a> [url]http://www.apneaevent.com/nrage[/url]
little and I have a couple of advices:
- You have a lot of z-fighting. I also tried the game in 16bit mode and
this problem was increased a lot. Try changing the hither and yon of
camera settings. Browse this forum´s archives and check Medion´s advices
on this matter. Be careful with alpha textures.
- If you point forward with the mouse, you don´t see the character at
all. Decrease the height of the camera so we don´t have to point
downwards to see the character.
- the main menu rollover effect is annoying, loud and it ends without
fade. That´s an easy one to fix ;)
- Those buttons haven´t cursor change on rollover. Even easier :)
- The mapping of the sky shows lots of seams that end in one point. I
can see seams in different parts of the floor.
Good framerate here:
P4 2.4, 512mb, GeForce4 mx440 64mb, WinXP pro, Netscape 7.
Agustín María Rodríguez | [email]agustinOnWine.com.ar[/email] | [url]www.OnWine.com.ar[/url]