Hi

I have been using the Charon cart extension with Dreamweaver MX, and
have managed to develop a shoping cart, that works fine. However, The
person that I have developed the site for wants the shipping costs to
be calculated based upon a weight field, which is stored in the
database. I have tried to define a new charon cart field called
weight, but I have been unable to get this to work properly, I would
also like this field to calculate a line total and then a grand total,
weight which would then be multiplied out by a cost per kg to arrive a
a shipping total. Can you offer any advice

Thanks

Mark