hello,everybody!
Hope you can give me some advice:[:)]

I am doing a net phone,you(the client_side,can CALL and RECALL) can input the
line number to choose the person(the server_side,can only ACCEPT the CALL) to
chat with you.But now i have difficulty in checking the state of the line,IDLE
or BUSY.

The following is my first solution:
on the server_side,in the AcceptCall_btn action handler,i wrote these codes:
isEnable_so=SharedObject.getRemote("isEnable"+line Num,nc.uri,false);
isEnable_so.connect(nc);
isEnable_so.value=1;//means the line is busy,change the state
isEnable_so.onSync=function(list){
isEnable=isEnable_so.value;
}
on the client_side,i wrote these codes:
isEnable_so=SharedObject.getRemote("isEnable"+line Num,nc.uri,false);
isEnable_so.connect(nc);
//get the state of the sever_side
isEnable_so.onSync=function(list){
isEnable=isEnable_so.value;
}
The following is my second solution]
I wrote these codes on the client_side:
isEnable_so=SharedObject.getRemote("isEnable"+line Num,nc.uri,false);
isEnable_so.connect(nc);
isEnable_so.valueFromServer=function(value){
isEnable=value;
}
when the server_side click the button AcceptCall_btn,I wrote these codes in
the file of "main.asc":
application.isEnable_so=SharedObject.get("isEnable "+lineNum,false);
application.isEnable_so.send("valueFromServer",1);

Both of the solution,the client_side can't get the state of the
server_side,all the resutl can receive is "undefined" or "null";

I have tried many times and many days and nearly exhausted,any advice will be
appreciated!