[url]www.jamesgc.com[/url] (click on the "load() test movie" link)

i have a problem with my movie. I'm loading in an external W3D model, which
works fine. However, my handlers aren'r functioning properly and im thinking
its because they are being ran before the model is loaded properly.

the zoom funtion works fine however, it is just rotate and pan that dont
work. In authoring mode everything works fine. its when i upload the file it
stops working properly and i only get the zoom function.

so this suggests that its a problem with the files not being loaded properly
first.

could anybody shed some light on this situation?

thanks in advance

james.