Hello all,

I have a 333 mhz (rev d, no airport) imac running os x 10.2 and I want
to connect it wirelessly to my home network/SBCYahoo DSL service. My
roommate's pc is connected via ethernet cable to the DSL
modem/wireless router (a 2wire HomePortal 1000SW with WEP encryption).
The imac is separated from the router by two walls and about 20 ft.

I tried without success to use d-link's dwl-122 usb adapter and I'm
going to return it - the drivers it came with are crap and the betas
on their website didn't work either. Rather than waste more
time/money auditioning other products, I did searches and narrowed it
down to the following three candidates. Any advice/recommendations on
where to go from here would be much appreciated!

linksys wireless ethernet bridge: $100
http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=432
intriguing, and tempting since the problem in getting these devices to
work so far has been crappy driver software

macwireless usb adapter: $80
http://www.macwireless.com/html/products/11b/11bUSB.html
made specifically for mac, which I like

belkin usb adapter: $60
http://www.wireless-index.com/wireless_usb_adapters/belkin_f5d6050_wireless_usb_network_adapter/
cheapest, and has gotten good reviews from mac users

I don't need to share printers or files across the network, I just
want to hop on to the internet connection. Thanks a lot.