Professional Web Applications Themes

chuck snyder - Adobe Photoshop Elements

Just want you and the forum to know, IT WORKS! I had a problem with my rrop tool. I did a search on cropping. Found a thread from a week or 2 ago. Chuck, you answered the question and suggested using "clear" and it solved my problem too! What I mean mostly about "it works" is searching the available info and not making you dedicated types answer the same bloody question a zillion times. Anyway thanks to all of you! Beth...

  1. #1

    Default chuck snyder

    Just want you and the forum to know, IT WORKS!
    I had a problem with my rrop tool. I did a search on cropping. Found a thread from a week or 2 ago. Chuck, you answered the question and suggested using "clear" and it solved my problem too!
    What I mean mostly about "it works" is searching the available info and not making you dedicated types answer the same bloody question a zillion times. Anyway thanks to all of you!
    Beth
    beth hansen Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: chuck snyder

    Beth, I'm not Chuck but want to say ' bravo ! ' Where are you from ? I haven't heard the 'bloody ' word in years...since my Canadian years although i have used it since then ;)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  3. #3

    Beth, you can imagine my mixture of anxiety and amusement seeing my name as
    a topic on the forum....! :-)

    I'm glad you were able to find the answer by searching. Some of our
    participants, however, aren't comfortable with searching, so we do answer
    the same questions a few times. Most interestingly, the second and third
    generation of answers often come from the new people who may have asked the
    questions originally; thus, the friendly environment of this unique forum
    propagates itself over and over. It's a good thing...!

    Chuck

    "

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  4. #4

    Chuck, I have seen some of the same questions many times. Often when some of the others have chimed in, they have offered a different answer or another solution. Elements has many different ways of accomplishing the same task whitch makes it quite interesting for me to read and learn from everyone that comes up with the answers.

    Terry
    Terry Boyles Guest

  5. #5

    Chuck, you deserve a thread in your honor ! You are always here to answer everyone's questions in your special masterful way. You seem to have the 'knowing' to every angle of this program. I bow to your genious.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  6. #6

    Jodi,
    we are on our sailboat in Tasmania. Bloody and bugger are slipping into the vocab pretty quickly! We are originally from Alaska
    Beth
    beth hansen Guest

  7. #7

    Beth..Ok, on a sailboat in Tasmania ? Wow, too many cool people hang out here ! Laptop ? Yes, I am very familiar with the 'bugger' and 'bloody' vocabulary. I grew up in Canada and my Grandmum is direct from England where all the bloody bugger rain is ! OK, not to say it rains everyday but....almost !
    Jodi Frye Guest

  8. #8

    Three cheers for Chuck!

    Carl
    carl sutherland Guest

  9. #9

    Chuck, I also want to thank you for your answer to my question yesterday regarding the "no pixel selected" pop-up. I love the Elements program, and also that with help from a book I can teach myself. Sometimes the book doesn't help, though, and I know I can come here.Thanks again, who knows, maybe I will help you on some other forum!!!!!
    maryellen Guest

  10. #10

    "Jodi Frye" <lwsfryemybizz.net> wrote in message
    > Beth..Ok, on a sailboat in Tasmania ? Wow, too many cool people hang out
    here ! Laptop ? Yes, I am very familiar with the 'bugger' and 'bloody'
    vocabulary. I grew up in Canada and my Grandmum is direct from England where
    all the bloody bugger rain is ! OK, not to say it rains everyday
    but....almost !

    Not for the past two months, as I know to my cost having had to water the
    plants every bloody evening. 100 degrees last week, bugger!!

    Mike O'Sullivan Guest