Hi all,
i'm Massimiliano and i hope that you understand my problem because my English
isn't good! (Italian boy...).
Firsto of all: my OS is Slackware 10.1
Some days ago i downloaded the macromedia coldfusion mx 7 and 6.1. I will use
one of these but this is not important.
CF MX 7
the process of the installation jams and it does not give back error or other.
I'm tried to wait for anything but after 3 hour nothing happenes!

CF MX 6.1
the process finishd and the program says me that i have only to digit
/opt/coldfusion/bin/cfusion start
but when i make ./cfusion stat in the directory /opt/coldfusion/bin it respond
that no coldfusion server are in execution... And when i try to open one page
*.cfm the browser return me a blank page with one series of strange characters.
The log of installation says me that the process isn't able to determinate if
compat-libstdc++ is installed... I've searching this library but i not find it
in my slack.
But i accerted that my libstdc++ is the version 2.3.9 (or 2.3.4 not sure of
that) however superior at the 2.2.5 required...
Anyone have ideas?
Lord