I tried the linux coldfusion mx server download and everytime I tried to
install it I got a message saying it was corrupted. I went into the extracted
files and copied vm.tar.gz to another server to test it and I got the same
error. I tried downloading it several different ways http and ftp from a client
and directly from the server and I was never able to get a good download.

I have been trying to get help on the installation since Friday and the only
reponse that I got back today was a correction on the url for the support site.

Since it seems there is a problem with that installation and it would cost me
$500 to get help to install the software, we are going to go with windows
because we are on a deadline.

Please let me know if you fix the linux version anytime soon, we might
recommend it for some of our other projects.