I am trying to print color pdf's created from a variety of sources (Quark, InDesign, Word, etc...) to my Canon inkjets (i9100 and i450) from Acrobat Pro 6. However, the doents print in black & white (grayscale) from both of my printers. I have made sure that all of my color settings in the priter dialogs are correct and I am able to print these doents as color from Acrobat 5 without any problems, it just seems to be happening from Acro6. I'm running MacOS 10.3.5 on a 17" iMac. Any ideas as to what's happening?

Thanks!