Can anyone tell me how to change the color space in photoshop elements 2.0?
You can make a choice of 1. No color management, 2. Limited Color
Management - optimized for Web graphics, or 3. Full Color Management -
optimized for Print. The problem is - when I do a Print Preview and click
the "Show more Options" checkbox, the source space indicates "sRGB
1EC61966-2.1 regardless of which of the choices I make. If I choose No. 3
above, I think it should not show a color space that optimizes for the Web
(sRGB) but something like Adobe1998. Anyone able to clarify?