Professional Web Applications Themes

[COMM] Canon A70 in stock now - stocks limited - Photography

Canon A70 in stock now - stocks are limited - $599 + $14.90 insured delivery [url]http://www.itparadise.com.au/product_info.php/products_id/1335[/url] Regards ITparadise Pty Ltd [url]www.itparadise.com.au[/url] (over 1500 products listed - over 50000 products available) Remove the NOSPAM from the email address to respond or use the contact us form on our website....

  1. #1

    Default [COMM] Canon A70 in stock now - stocks limited

    www.itparadise.com.au Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: [COMM] Canon A70 in stock now - stocks limited

    [url]www.pricejapan.com[/url] $515 landed

    --
    Jacob.

    XBOX MODCHIPS & REPAIRS
    Console Innovations Australia
    Best chips at the best price
    [email]salesconsoleinnovations.com[/email]
    PH: 0402 815468
    Wholesale Inquiries Welcome

    "www.itparadise.com.au" <newsgroupsNOSPAMitparadise.com.au> wrote in
    message news:60dogv8646i5f6fssblkkvqv325cr0gptn4ax.com...

    > Canon A70 in stock now - stocks are limited - $599 + $14.90 insured
    > delivery
    >
    > [url]http://www.itparadise.com.au/product_info.php/products_id/1335[/url]
    >
    > Regards
    > ITparadise Pty Ltd
    > [url]www.itparadise.com.au[/url]
    > (over 1500 products listed - over 50000 products available)
    > Remove the NOSPAM from the email address to respond or use the contact us
    form on our website.

    Movation Guest

  3. #3

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:04:51 GMT, "Movation"
    <salesconsoleinnovations.com> wrote:
    >[url]www.pricejapan.com[/url] $515 landed
    Not much of a saving at all when you take into account customs fees
    and then you also have NO Australian warranty. And they don't accept
    credit cards. And look at all their conditions.

    Is it really worth all the hassle and risk for the saving of literally
    a few dollars after customs take their share?

    Quote from the website

    "After we ship machine to you, when it enter into your country,
    customs office of your country will check it.
    It takes 1-4 days for customs clearing process.
    And in case of many countries, import tax may be imposed ."

    "Warranty is valid only in Japan for 1 year. It is not valid in your
    country. "

    "We swear we ship only "brand new" and "factory sealed" unit.
    But even when it goes wrong on arrival, all items should be treated as
    warranty repair.
    In other words, you cannot exchange your machine for new one even when
    it turns out bad thing on its arrival."

    "Our minimum fee is 4,000 Yen(roughly USD $33). When you order items
    under $600 worth, minimum fee will be applied."

    " Q. Why don't you accept credit card directly ?
    A. Japanese "underdeveloped" credit card system does not let us to
    accept credit card at low costs or low risks.
    Online credit card fee in Japan is 7%. Besides, seller is
    responsible for all of fraudulent credit card, in Japan.
    Please understand that we cannot manage such risk with our low
    5% fee."

    " Q. Is English manual included in items ?
    A. No. All of items we ship is Japanese domestic products. English
    manual is not available in Japan."

  4. #4

    Movation wrote:

    > [url]www.pricejapan.com[/url] $515 landed

    Plus 10% GST = 566.50
    Plus Customs fee $55 = 621.50 TOTAL PRICE
    lindall Guest

  5. #5

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:42:05 GMT, d <spamcatcherxmbox.com> wrote:
    >On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:23:28 +1000, lindall wrote:
    >
    >> Movation wrote:
    >
    >>> [url]www.pricejapan.com[/url] $515 landed
    >
    >> Plus 10% GST = 566.50
    >> Plus Customs fee $55 = 621.50 TOTAL PRICE
    >
    >It would be unlikely that you will need to pay a Customs Fee. I know that I
    >only had the GST to pay when I purchased the same camera through Hong Kong.
    Customs charge a fee of $48.25 per entry for "manual import entry
    charge via air or post"

    On top of this you have to pay GST.

    If the item is undervalued which many of the these "companies" do to
    avoid import charges then there can be even more penalties. Some
    people may get away with it but they are cracking down a lot more on
    these imports. The other problem with undervaluing is that you can't
    insure the goods.

    I'm not trying to say that buying in Australia is better but people
    need to be aware that in MOST cases it's no better at all and you can
    end up out of pocket.

    Regards
    ITparadise Pty Ltd
    [url]www.itparadise.com.au[/url]
    (over 1500 products listed - over 50000 products available)
    We accept payment via all Credit Cards, Cheque, Money Order, EFTPOS, Cash, Direct Deposit! No surcharge for credit cards!

  6. #6

    d wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:23:28 +1000, lindall wrote:
    >
    > > Movation wrote:
    >
    > >> [url]www.pricejapan.com[/url] $515 landed
    >
    > > Plus 10% GST = 566.50
    > > Plus Customs fee $55 = 621.50 TOTAL PRICE
    >
    > It would be unlikely that you will need to pay a Customs Fee. I know that I
    > only had the GST to pay when I purchased the same camera through Hong Kong.

    I phoned Customs (PH 1300 363 263) on Thursday and was told the fee
    would be charged.
    You may have been lucky.

    Even if you dont pay the fee and only pay GST then its $566 for a camera
    with no Australian warranty or backup OR $599 for the same camera with
    Australian warranty, back up and instructions.
    Seems like a good deal for $33. more.
    lindall Guest

  7. #7

    Or $585 from us, inc gst, as the flow seems to be back on from Canon now...

    Cheers,
    Stuart Elflett
    Dataman Pty Ltd

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:46:57 +1000, lindall <lindallprimus.com> wrote:
    > d wrote:

    > > > Plus 10% GST = 566.50
    > > > Plus Customs fee $55 = 621.50 TOTAL PRICE
    > >
    > > It would be unlikely that you will need to pay a Customs Fee. I know that I
    > > only had the GST to pay when I purchased the same camera through Hong Kong.

    > I phoned Customs (PH 1300 363 263) on Thursday and was told the fee
    > would be charged.
    > You may have been lucky.
    >
    > Even if you dont pay the fee and only pay GST then its $566 for a camera
    > with no Australian warranty or backup OR $599 for the same camera with
    > Australian warranty, back up and instructions.
    > Seems like a good deal for $33. more.

    Stuart Elflett Guest

  8. #8

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:46:57 +1000, lindall wrote:
    > d wrote:
    >>> Plus 10% GST = 566.50
    >>> Plus Customs fee $55 = 621.50 TOTAL PRICE
    >> It would be unlikely that you will need to pay a Customs Fee. I know that I
    >> only had the GST to pay when I purchased the same camera through Hong Kong.
    > I phoned Customs (PH 1300 363 263) on Thursday and was told the fee
    > would be charged.
    > You may have been lucky.
    Did they offer any reasoning as to why it would be charged? From my
    personal expereinces with customs cameras are free from customs duty
    according to the Australian Customs Tarrif. I am however happy to be proven
    wrong :)
    > Even if you dont pay the fee and only pay GST then its $566 for a camera
    > with no Australian warranty or backup OR $599 for the same camera with
    > Australian warranty, back up and instructions.
    > Seems like a good deal for $33. more.
    The only reason I purchased the camera offshore was due to its
    unavailability in Australia at the time of purchase. On top of that I got
    half a dozen or so freebies that would have added 100+ dollars to the price
    if I'd bought them in Aus. All up I ended up paying the same I would have
    if I'd waited for Canon to get off their and release more stock.

    d Guest

  9. #9

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:46:34 GMT, d <spamcatcherxmbox.com> wrote:
    >On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:46:57 +1000, lindall wrote:
    >
    >> d wrote:

    >>> It would be unlikely that you will need to pay a Customs Fee. I know that I
    >>> only had the GST to pay when I purchased the same camera through Hong Kong.

    >> I phoned Customs (PH 1300 363 263) on Thursday and was told the fee
    >> would be charged.
    >> You may have been lucky.
    >
    >Did they offer any reasoning as to why it would be charged? From my
    >personal expereinces with customs cameras are free from customs duty
    >according to the Australian Customs Tarrif. I am however happy to be proven
    >wrong :)
    The fee is always charged and is their processing fee, it varies
    depending on how it is sent, international couriers do it inhouse, Aus
    Post goes to the customs area in Aus Post etc. They may have made a
    mistake in your case. The GST is always payable.

  10. #10

    > On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:46:34 GMT, d <spamcatcherxmbox.com> wrote:

    > >> I phoned Customs (PH 1300 363 263) on Thursday and was told the fee
    > >> would be charged.
    > >> You may have been lucky.
    > >
    > >Did they offer any reasoning as to why it would be charged? From my
    > >personal expereinces with customs cameras are free from customs duty
    > >according to the Australian Customs Tarrif. I am however happy to be proven
    > >wrong :)
    >
    > The fee is always charged and is their processing fee, it varies
    > depending on how it is sent, international couriers do it inhouse, Aus
    > Post goes to the customs area in Aus Post etc. They may have made a
    > mistake in your case. The GST is always payable.
    Not if it's less than $50. And there isn't always a processing fee.

    Tezza Guest

  11. #11

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:23:28 +1000, lindall <lindallprimus.com>
    wrote:
    >Movation wrote:
    >>
    >> [url]www.pricejapan.com[/url] $515 landed
    I see ad jackers are at it again.
    When I see a ad jacket I boycott that site.

    >Plus 10% GST = 566.50
    >Plus Customs fee $55 = 621.50 TOTAL PRICE
    Plus brokerage fees of at least $50.

    But forget all that. In oz we get English manuals.
    Items sold in Japan, the manuals are in Janapese.

    Expect to see more of such silly posts. After all it is the school
    holidays went the ankle biters come out to play.

    Must add that ad jacker loser to the kill file along with that James
    Holtz moron.

    xfactor Guest

  12. #12

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:02:13 +1000, "Tezza"
    <tezza2002netspace.net.au> wrote:

    >"www.itparadise.com.au" <newsgroupsNOSPAMitparadise.com.au> wrote in message
    >news:4952hv4jlbspfcojkn48pr6aoas128t0ko4ax.com.. .

    >> >Did they offer any reasoning as to why it would be charged? From my
    >> >personal expereinces with customs cameras are free from customs duty
    >> >according to the Australian Customs Tarrif. I am however happy to be proven
    >> >wrong :)
    >>
    >> The fee is always charged and is their processing fee, it varies
    >> depending on how it is sent, international couriers do it inhouse, Aus
    >> Post goes to the customs area in Aus Post etc. They may have made a
    >> mistake in your case. The GST is always payable.
    >
    >Not if it's less than $50. And there isn't always a processing fee.
    Bought anything lately?
    I have and if the total including freight is $250AUST you will have to
    pay customs duty, GST and pay a customs broker feee to get them to
    pick the items up. Custon brokerage fees are at least $50 going up to
    about $200 depending which customs broker you get.

    [url]http://www.customs.gov.au[/url]

    xfactor Guest

  13. #13

    "xfactor" <xfactornospamhere.com> wrote in message
    > Bought anything lately?
    Yes.
    > I have and if the total including freight is $250AUST you will have to
    > pay customs duty,
    I only buy computer gear and media, there's no duty.

    > GST
    No GST payable if total including shipping is $50 or less.

    > and pay a customs broker feee to get them to
    > pick the items up. Custon brokerage fees are at least $50 going up to
    > about $200 depending which customs broker you get.
    Delivered direct to my door, no brokerage fees.

    Tezza Guest

  14. #14

    Sorry, $585 from us, Dataman, not US as in USA...

    Cheers,
    Stuart