From: Boaz Yahav
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 9:47 PM
To: [email]php-generallists.php.net[/email]
Subject: Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now

Hi

For a few days or maybe even a week or two I'm getting this error
message in my site. This happens when i do : mysql_select_db()

This doesn't happen all the time and there are pages that it happens
more than others so it seems.

I looked in the manual and the explanation there doesn't apply to me.
Any ideas?

[url]http://mickey.lcsc.edu/manual.html#Commands_out_of_sync[/url]

Sincerely

berber

Visit [url]http://www.weberdev.com/[/url] Today!!!
To see where PHP might take you tomorrow.
Share your code : [url]http://addexample.weberdev.com[/url]