I there,
I am still creating sites in GoLoive CS2 (current budget is restricting any
upgrades at the moment) and have recently had a client install Contribute so
that they can make there own alterations.

Here is my problem. I have used components to create the site and 'chapter'
navigation throughout the site.
However when opening a page in Contribute for editing, it appears that the
navigation file is becoming part of the page (i.e. it is no longer its own
file). Even after I have added a link in the component file, the pages where
the component appears, do not show the alteration. Especially if the file has
already been adjusted in Contribute.

Could this be a simple cache issue (seeing Contribute is a glorified browser)
or is there something far more technical going on?

Your help with this is much appreciated.

Cheers,
AHD24