Moving a very old CPS v1.1 in jRun4 to Tomcat. I have CPS running under Tomcat
and the Admin page shows fine:
[url]http://XX00080861.deq.local:8080/contribute/admin/server.cfm?siteURI=http://n[/url]
et/programs/

Trying to set the LDAP auth up in "User Directory Settings".
All the LDAP settings are the same as the server I moved from.
I've added the winNT.dll to C:\windows\system32 and pointed the CLASSPATH
there.

Whenever I try to test the LDAP/AD I get the errors:
"Config. No property for user_directory/plugin_name"
or
"Config. No property for authentication/plugin_name".

If I switch to file-based authentication, it works fine.
Sounds like it's looking for a missing plugin, but what and where?
Any Ideas?