Dear Sir or Madam,
Can i have some information and sollution of the problem that's caught me in at installing of the Sims 3 Pets? I have mac OS.
The problem is that at the startup it shows me a licence agreement and i needed to paste my serial key, then it asked where is installed the original Sims 3, i entered it and the installation of the game started. When i tried to launch the game Sims 3 Pets, it said that the problem is in copying of the config.old file and showed me where it is - Library/Preferences/The Sims 3
Maybe i pasted the wrong serial key? How do you think?
I'll be grateful if you can help me. I'm looking forward to hearing from you, thanks a lot.