I had a similar problem: For me the problem would arise the 2nd or 3rd time I would compile the web app after rebooting my machine. I could never get it build properly again except on reboot. I was finally able to resolve this problem by turning of the indexing service in Start->Administrative Tools->Services. You may need to turn off the indexing service on your server and reboot it. After that, assuming this is the same issue I had, you shouldn't have any further problems.

Chris
"Natty Gur" <nattydao2com.com> wrote in message news:erL3UaZODHA.2788TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
Hi,

Shutdown aspnet_wp.exe process from the task manager. If it still
happened, check if you already installed service pack 2.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
Israel , 51114