Hi There

Please could somone help me.

I recently installed XAMPP onto my computer, so I have mysql 5.0.18, and php
5.1.1.

XAMPP was loaded to C:\Program Files\xampp. Everything went OK with the
installation and when i point my browser to [url]http://localhost/xampp/index.php[/url] I
get the welcome page thats tells me "Congratulations:
You successfully installed XAMPP on this system!"

I then built a small database called "tester" and put in a table named
"countries". The database was saved in the location
C:\Program Files\xampp\mysql\data\tester (I didnt choose this it just appeared
there together with other sample databases supplied with XAMPP)

My problem is that try as I might I cannot figure out what to put into the
site definition for "tester". I have tried allsorts.

Can someone please tell me what I need to complete in Local info , Remote info
and Testing server

Many thanks.